Education of children in underserved communities in Ghana is undermined by the following factors:
- Lack of school infrastructure
- Inadequate numbers of teachers
- Weak community involvement
- Lack of teaching and learning materials
- Unhealthy water, sanitation, and hygiene practices
Help us take action
AG Care’s Education Programme (AGCEP) in Ghana has significantly invested in basic education in five targeted areas; school environment, teaching and learning materials (TLMs), teacher capacity, school management and community participation. These areas reflect AG Care’s commitment to improve learner performance in basic schools in rural Ghana.
We cannot do this work without our partners, without you.
Get in touch and find out how you/your organisation can help or donate!